Flexibleach is the smart combination of technologies that result in a flexible, high-performance bleaching process. The process is supported by three main pillars, which alone or together can mean a saving of 10% up to 50% in bleaching land consumption, the main operational cost of oil refining.
Alfa Laval’s flexible bleaching technology allows the optimization of the unit operations involved in the bleaching process by adjusting temperatures, times, pressures, number of stages of adsorption, number of stages of filtration and variations of order according to the prerequisites of the materials raw materials and adsorbents used.
Several levels of optimization are offered, at the customer’s choice, where each will offer greater potential for clarifying land economy.
The lack of information from the primary parameters for control (chlorophyll, color, etc.) in real time generates waste of land. The time between collection, outcome and action is precious, especially when accumulated throughout the year.
With online metering, you have access to real-time information. Through a control loop, the system can be adjusted automatically, which will guarantee the consumption of the amount of land needed to reach the specification.
brprocess joined its industrial expertise with the technology of Buchi and Digitrol/OPTEK to create the most efficient automatic analytical control project, helping to choose the best technology and application site, actively participating in calibration and interconnection to supervisory systems.
Process analyzer NIR-Online Buchi
- Measurements in the near infrared range, which allows the quantification of components of interest through chemometrics, such as phosphorus, metals, soaps, acidity and peroxide, among others.
- Unique with sensor embedded in the visible range, allowing chlorophyll and color measurement in the same equipment.
- Data acquisition and intelligent calibration software.
- Comprehensive diagnosis by simultaneously measuring all variables of bleaching interest.
- Interconnection with all PLCs and industrial network standards.
Two-channel OPTEK absorbance sensor
- Dedicated sensor for chlorophyll measurement in the bleaching outlet, in various ranges and easy calibration.
Possibility of extra sensors for color, chlorophyll at the entrance of the bleaching, and turbidity (detection of earth in the oil).
- Simple installation and 4-20 mA outputs.
Reference sample: earth A x earth B – Chlorophyll
- Úmido (Y% de água)
Reference sample: earth A x earth B – color
- Úmido (Y% de água)
brprocess has a laboratory structure in partnership with ITAL (Campinas-SP), where it has modern equipment for multivariate analysis, process simulation and characterization of oils, vegetable fats and their by-products, at various processing stages. In order to support decision making regarding the best inputs and operational parameters, within the scope of the Flexibleach project, brprocess offers a preliminary and / or frequent technical advice service, where different performance results are enumerated according to the simulated operating conditions in the laboratory .
Vacuum multi-test (carousel) reactor
Spectrophotometer and Lovibond Colorimeter